The following statement governs the use of data collected through the site westcoastcasting.ie and through paper applications for the service provided by West Coast Casting. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, West Coast Casting is the “data controller” of personal data collected through the Services.
1. Information we collect from you
Our service is designed to capture personal details in order that third parties wishing to recruit extras may recruit you. Therefore, registration and subscribing to our service requires you to give us contact information (such as your name and contact number). This information is used to contact you about the services West Coast Casting provides. All other information is optional, but it is advisable to provide as much information as possible so that we can provide a better service to users of our service. Your contact information may be used to send you additional information and promotional material.
2. Who Can Access Your Information
West Coast Casting is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
3. Security of your personal information
West Coast Casting ensures that your personal information is as kept as secure as possible. All personal information stored by West Coast Casting is accessed via a secure connection and stored securely.
If we change our privacy and/or security policy for any reason, we will post such changes on this page.
- to measure visitor traffic to our website and their usage patterns
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our website according to your individual interests
- to speed up your searches
- to recognise you when you return to our website.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|Initiated by this website|
|PHPSESSID||The PHPSESSID cookie is native to PHP and enables websites to store serialised state data. It is used to establish a user session and to pass state data via a temporary cookie, which is commonly referred to as a session cookie. (expires when you close your browser)||On visit||When you close your browser|
|Initiated by Google Analytics | Read More|
|__utmc||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit||On visit||When you close your browser|
|__utmt||Used to throttle request rate.||On visit||10 Minutes|
|__utmv||Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.||On visit||After 2 Years|
|Initiated by Facebook | Read More|
|fr||This cookie is used by Facebook for advertising purposes||On visit||90 days|
What are my choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome browser click here https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer browser click here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Edge browser click here https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- For the Firefox browser click here https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari browser click here: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For the Opera browser click here https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/